The Pinoli Texture range is manufactured from sustainable New Zealand radiata pine. Environmentally sustainable - available FSC® 'Chain of Custody' certified upon request.
Features & Benefits
- Untreated and designed for internal dry applications that include: interior walls, real wood panelling, ceiling linings, feature walls, partitions, back linings to exposed rafters, commercial interiors and shop fitouts.
- Tough and impact resistant providing stiffness and rigidity, but lightweight and easy to work with.
- Only requires standard carpentry tools.
- Water resistant glue bond.
- Conveniently available in two sheet sizes, refer to the table below.
- The classic option is also available in grooved profiles with a natural finish or pre-primed undercoat finish ready for quick on-site top coating.
Pinoli Pre-Primed Range
The Pinoli Pre-Primed products feature a factory applied performance coating suitable for use with most paint and film forming stain systems. Using a unique powder coating process on the panel face and edges means Pinoli Pre-Primed panels can be immediately top coated on site, eliminating (in most cases) the need for expensive and time consuming wet primers.
For more detailed information, please refer to our Pinoli Information Guide.